[time-nuts] Prologix USB-GPIB Controller

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Fri Oct 7 21:08:11 UTC 2016

thanks for the offer, Geo
We've already found a new Prologix unit at much less than retail.  I'm not
familiar with the NI units, and have seen postings that they are
tempermental with some instruments.  I know the Prologix units work with the
friend's equipment; that's why we specifically went shopping for a Prologix.

Dave M