[time-nuts] Frequency distribution design-basic-module v 4.1

timeok timeok at timeok.it
Sun Oct 9 07:46:06 UTC 2016

   Sorry for the broadcast.
   Jim, N1JR,  I want to answer to your direct email about the distribution amplifier but there are some problem in your email basket. please verify.
   Luciano
   www.timeok.it

   From "time-nuts" time-nuts-bounces at febo.com
   To time-nuts at febo.com
   Cc
   Date Sat, 8 Oct 2016 13:57:03 +0200
   Subject [time-nuts] Frequency distribution design-basic-module v 4.1

   Hi,
   I have updated the paper adding the schematic diagram and in addition some updating for the comparative table.
   http://www.timeok.it/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Frequency-Distribution-Design-Basic-Module-v-4.1.pdf
   This study come from a development of a Bruce Griffith idea.
   regards,
   luciano
   www.timeok.it