[time-nuts] HP 59309A Clock runs, sets via GPIB, but no GPIB output?

Paul Berger phb.hfx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 03:34:46 UTC 2016

Bob,

I just looked at the clock I am not using and it is 1818-2295A, it is
not convenient for me to check the other one as it is running and in a
place where I would have to disconnect it to get it out.   I could dump
this ROM for you but it may take me a few days as I have other things on
the go right now.

Paul.