[time-nuts] New PPB rated TCXO

Henry Hallam henry at pericynthion.org
Tue Oct 11 12:06:22 UTC 2016

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 11:53 PM, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> wrote:
> I take it they know how to price a gem like that ?
>
> Any ball-park numbers for us ?

I don't have any price info for the "Super-TCXO" but I'd be surprised
if it were crazy, SiTime's other products are all pretty reasonably
priced.

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 11:27 PM, djl <djl at montana.com> wrote:
> But how the heck did they get some? According to the website, even data
> sheets are not available.

I imagine they got in touch with the manufacturer via the
prominently-displayed email address on the webpage :)  Having the
prospect of buying at least a few reels' worth probably helped too.

Henry