[time-nuts] 1PPS to 32.768 khz

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 04:50:51 UTC 2016

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 8:32 PM, Lee - N2LEE via time-nuts <
time-nuts at febo.com> wrote:

> A lot of my other clocks are 6 digit NTP POE clocks so they are not GPS
> accurate but I would at like them to all agree.

Can you point all of those POE NTP clocks to a common LOCAL NTP server?
Time will be within a couple tens of milliseconds they will be in sync well
enough that the eye can not notice.    But this means setting up a local
NTP server.   Any spare computer can do this you can connect a GPS if you
like but will not help much in this use case

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California