[time-nuts] KSC big clock

Todd Caldwell tmcaldwell at pobox.com
Fri Oct 21 05:56:18 UTC 2016

Hi All,

   I've been lurking and assembling gear for the most part, so this is
my first post I think.

   I was at KSC in May of 2010 for the launch of STS-132.  Attached is a
relatively closeup pic of the old countdown clock near the press area.
As I recall, the bulbs are 100W incandescent.  LOTS of them.

   Sadly, they've replaced it with a HDTV like setup of some kind
since.  Video would have been nice I suppose, but the old clock had
character.

   Todd - K5SLR.