[time-nuts] eLORAN on the air for 30 days

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 22:15:59 UTC 2016

I'm all for a diversity of systems - putting all our eggs in the GPS basket
seems unwise (and I maintain WWV receivers hooked to NTP at home!)

That said, what kind of demonstration can they do with a single LORAN site?
Or is "Wildwood" a complex with both a primary and a secondary at a short
demonstration baseline?

Tim N3QE