[time-nuts] Temp/Humidity control systems?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Oct 26 15:59:14 UTC 2016

I may have the opportunity to build a small "clock room" and am
considering whether I could make it an environmentally controlled space.
  I'd like to learn about the options for doing this.

The space would probably be 6x8 feet or so, in a basement with one
outside wall.

Can anyone point me to purveyors of the hardware to do something like
this?  Because I'll have a limited time to build this, I'm looking for
something that uses more-or-less off the shelf gear, and not a whole lot
of custom engineering.

Thanks!
John