[time-nuts] Timing from Iridium satellites

Stewart Cobb stewart.cobb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 05:13:52 UTC 2016

Some time-nuts had expressed interest in the work I do to obtain timing
information from Iridium satellites, as an independent backup to GNSS. A
presentation we gave in May is now available at

<
http://www.atis.org/wsts/docs/2016/5-03_Satelles_Cobb_Test%20Results%20Iridium.pdf

We are scheduled to deliver a more technical paper at the ION NTM meeting
co-located with PTTI in January. If any other time-nuts are coming to PTTI,
it would be fun to meet up.

I hope this is not too blatantly commercial for this list. If it is, please
allow TVB to correct me privately, rather than filling the list with
complaints.

Cheers!
--Stu