[time-nuts] Temp/Humidity control systems?

Neville Michie namichie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:43:37 UTC 2016

The nature of air is that when you heat it by one degree Celcius the humidity falls by 10%.
That does not change the moisture content of the air, just the activity of the same amount of
water vapour with regards to any material with an equilibrium moisture content.
So it is important to control temperature fluctuation if you are going to control relative humidity.
cheers,
Neville Michie