[time-nuts] Temp/Humidity control systems?

F. W. Bray fwbray at mminternet.com
Fri Oct 28 02:15:17 UTC 2016

Have you looked into wine cellar equipment?

They sell equipment that's designed to control temperature and humidity for custom built wine cellars that can be anything from an retrofitted insulated closet to a small room.  I think that they also sell prefab cellars to put into an existing space.

KE6CD