[time-nuts] our favorite topics

KA2WEU at aol.com KA2WEU at aol.com
Sat Oct 29 22:30:30 UTC 2016

On what topic ? older book miss the phase noise issue, most useful things
are in papers, look at the references

    *   Ulrich L. Rohde, Ajay K. Poddar, Georg Böck  "The Design of Modern
Microwave Oscillators for Wireless Applications ", John  Wiley & Sons, New
York, NY, May, 2005, _ISBN  0-471-72342-8_
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:BookSources/0471723428) .
    *   George Vendelin, Anthony M. Pavio, Ulrich L.  Rohde " Microwave
Circuit Design Using Linear and Nonlinear Techniques ", John  Wiley & Sons, New
York, NY, May, 2005, _ISBN  0-471-41479-4_
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:BookSources/0471414794) .
    *   Ulrich L. Rohde, Anisha M. Apte
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7506417/ Everything You Always Wanted to Know  About Colpitts Oscillators
[Applications Note]
    *   Anisha M. Apte; Ajay K. Poddar; Ulrich L.  Rohde; Enrico Rubiola,
Colpitts oscillator: A new criterion of energy saving  for high performance
signal sources 2016 IEEE International Frequency Control  Symposium (IFCS)

Not because my name is  there but we tried to list ALL relevant literature,
also

https://www.amazon.com/Design-Crystal-Other-Harmonic-Oscillators/dp/04710881
96

is useful and look at

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/home.jsp   .

In the last 10 years Dr. Poddar and I have  done the most oscillator and
phase noise work..Look us up at Xplore

73 de Ulrich

In a message dated 10/29/2016 3:38:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,