[time-nuts] Change COM Port in Lady Heather

Richard Mogford rchrdm at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 30 15:15:31 UTC 2016

I read that to change the COM port in Lady Heather, you type “/“ and then the COM port number, such as 3.  So you enter “/3” to change to COM 3.

i tried this, but it does not seem to change the input COM port from 1 to 3.

I checked and the other settings (BPS, etc.) are the same between the two ports.

I am using an Edgeport serial to USB adapter.  This has eight serial ports and connects to the PC via USB.  Eight virtual ports are create in the Edgeport software.

Richard