[time-nuts] Change COM Port in Lady Heather

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Sun Oct 30 21:35:44 UTC 2016

On 10/30/2016 9:57 PM, Alberto di Bene wrote:
> Maybe I am wrong, but, if memory serves, you can only choose between COM1 and COM2. Higher port numbers
> are not accepted.

Well, I was definitely wrong... I looked at the  readme.html  document of LH, and it says, when describing the command
line arguments :

/#               - use COM# instead of COM1 default (#=1..99)

So it looks like you can use a port number up to 99.  And, as Ken WA2LBI just wrote, you can modify the desktop shortcut
used to start LH.

This is how mine looks like :

E:\Ham\GPS\Trimble\HeaterV3\heather.exe /2 /tm /vm /gb /gc     meaning that my Thunderbolt is connected to COM2.

73  Alberto  I2PHD