[time-nuts] Looking for a low power very low noise DC/DC converter (100 - 200 ma 10VDC or 15VDC)

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Oct 31 19:42:39 UTC 2016

Hi

…. or you could do a milled box inside a milled box inside a milled box. Isolate each one from the others. Filter all leads at each “goes in” and each “goes out”. Put the input side in it’s own cavity in each box. Put the output side in it’s own cavity. Put the control signals in their own separate sealed section. Fasten each section on each box down with it’s own lid and it’s own EMI gasket. Three boxes 4 sections per box (you still need the “guts” somewhere. It’s still not totally clean, but it will be pretty good.

Bob