[time-nuts] Tbolt issues

Lars Walenius lars.walenius at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 10:38:24 UTC 2016

Hello Tom,

What are the conditions for your charts? Are the Tbolts in locked condition or holdover? If locked what settings do you have for time constant and damping? Is it any other setting that is important?

For the frequency chart I see excursions up to +-3E-11 so not so far from the values that Bert gives and as I understand his TBolt might have a default setting of 100 seconds.

Lars