[time-nuts] Diophantine frequency synthesis articles

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Sat Sep 3 20:24:25 UTC 2016

I am pleased to report that Didier has moved these document to the
general population on ko4bb.com. They can be accessed by going to the
"Manuals" page <http://www.ko4bb.com/getsimple/index.php?id=manuals> and
searching for "diophantine", or by following the document-specific
download links:

<http://www.ko4bb.com/getsimple/index.php?id=download&file=03_App_Notes_-_Proceedings/Cascaded_Diophantine_Frequency_Synthesis_SOTIRIADIS.pdf>

<http://www.ko4bb.com/getsimple/index.php?id=download&file=03_App_Notes_-_Proceedings/Diophantine_Fast-Hopping_Frequency_Synthesizers_SOTIRIADIS_IEEE_2008.pdf>

<http://www.ko4bb.com/getsimple/index.php?id=download&file=03_App_Notes_-_Proceedings/Diophantine_Frequency_Synthesis_paper_SOTIRIADIS_IEEE_2006.pdf>