[time-nuts] GPSDO design articles

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Sat Sep 3 20:27:06 UTC 2016

I am pleased to report that Didier has moved these document to the
general population on ko4bb.com. They can be accessed by going to the
"Manuals" page <http://www.ko4bb.com/getsimple/index.php?id=manuals> and
searching for "PTF", or by following the document-specific download links:

<http://www.ko4bb.com/getsimple/index.php?id=download&file=02_GPS_Timing/4_App_Notes_and_Articles/Basics_of_GPS_discipline_PTF_AN_APP-29.pdf>

<http://www.ko4bb.com/getsimple/index.php?id=download&file=02_GPS_Timing/4_App_Notes_and_Articles/Optimizing_stability_in_GPSDO_design_PTF.pdf>

Best regards,

Charles