[time-nuts] Lucent RFTFm-II-XO

Chris Waldrup kd4pbj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 00:50:19 UTC 2016

Hi,

I managed to get one of these Lucent boxes from a local ham that moved away a couple years back.
I finally got around to modifying it today with Skip Withrow's mod to add 10 MHz output.
I connected an antenna and after a few minutes the yellow and  No GPS and Fault LEDs go out and the green Online LED comes on.
I put my scope on both the 15 MHz out and the new 10 MHz out port and get no output.
Before I dig into this with my scope tomorrow night, is it as something as simple as a signal I'm missing to enable the outputs?
I only have the antenna connected and two pins for 24 VDC, nothing else.
Thanks for the bandwidth.

Chris
KD4PBJ