[time-nuts] Hobbyist grade or homebrew temperature testing chamber?

Scott Stobbe scott.j.stobbe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 15:48:28 UTC 2016

It is amazing what is available for 10 - 20 dollars. Some of the LED
drivers have a dimming input on the low voltage side. Not sure of the
detailed implementation of a din temperature controller with 4-20 mA
output, but it might be as simple as tl431 shunt reference and a resistor
network to map 4-20 mA to the 1 - 10 VDC analog input of an LED driver
(there are a plethora available "Meanwell led driver" is one that comes to
mind).