[time-nuts] Lucent RFTFm-II-XO

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Sep 6 21:42:35 UTC 2016

Hi

One might *think* a redundant system would work fine with the plug yanked.
In this case …. nope. It needs to have a dummy connector on it to get the device
running. I agree that this is an “interesting” way to do it. Regardless of that, they
did the units need the signals from the other box (or fake signals)  before they
will do useful stuff.

Bob