[time-nuts] Z3801A gps week rollover

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 20:09:40 UTC 2016

The gps rcvr does not have a batter but will indeed support an external
battery.
I attached 2 AA batteries in a external easily replaceable holder and ran
the 2 wires to the receiver 10 pin plug. (At least I think it was 10)
I change the batteries every 2 years not so much for voltage as concern for
leakage. Then use the old battery in my wireless mouse.