[time-nuts] Tbolt issues

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Sat Sep 10 21:47:00 UTC 2016

Bert wrote:

> Looks like we are not the only ones trying to improve frequency
> performance and hopefully some one will share settings.

You are coming very late to the Tbolt party.  There was a veritable
blizzard of posts about optimizing Tbolt performance, which began maybe
10 or 11 years ago (??) and lasted for several years, and a steady
trickle since then.  Everything that is possible to be said was posted,
often several times.  Go back in the list archives and read this
material -- it will answer all of your questions (and lots more that you
haven't asked yet).

Best regards,

Charles