[time-nuts] HP-105B Battery Replacement?

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 17:54:40 UTC 2016

I had my local BatteriesPlus rebuild my pack for my 105B about 4 years ago and it's still working well as I recall the cost was about 175. But I specified use best quality cells.  Plus they have the proper battery welder and test gear and they have more vendor clout to get consistently good cells as opposed to getting them mail order or through the well known auction sites

Content by Scott
Typos by Siri