[time-nuts] HP-105B Battery Replacement?

Jeremy Nichols jn6wfo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 06:23:00 UTC 2016

Thanks, everyone for the ideas and discussion. One sine wave inverter sold
by theinverterstore.com is a "
*AIMS 1200 Watt Inverter with Transfer SwitchPart # PWRIX120012S." *

It sounds more than adequate for my needs. I'm sure there are others and
I'll continue to shop.

Jeremy

On Thursday, September 15, 2016, Robert LaJeunesse <lajeunesse at mail.com>
wrote:

> Check with the used equipment / property disposition department of the
> nearest big research university. The one near me often has big UPSs at
> relatively little prices.
>
> Bob LaJeunesse
>
> > Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 7:12 PM
> > From: "Andy ZL3AG" <zl3ag at radioengineering.com <javascript:;>>
> > To: "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement" <
> time-nuts at febo.com <javascript:;>>
> > Subject: Re: [time-nuts] HP-105B Battery Replacement?
> >

> > If you know where to get them from, you can get used 19" rack mount
> UPS's for scrap value. They might have fried batteries, but that's easily
> solved.
> >

> > On 16/09/2016, at 11:06 AM, Bob kb8tq wrote:
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > They are very common when you look at server UPS or larger units.
> There are literally hundreds of models to pick between. Prices are from
> roughly $400 up to a few hundred thousand dollars per unit.
> > >
> > > Bob

Sent from Gmail Mobile