[time-nuts] HP-105B Manual

Jeremy Nichols jn6wfo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 22:02:18 UTC 2016

[I keep forgetting to send these messages in plain text only. Sorry!]

Somewhere in one of these 105B discussions were some comments on the
manual and its enormous set of change sheets. So I asked my wife, the
former Laura Cline of HP Santa Clara marketing (post-sales support),
"Why didn't you revise that manual?" She replied that she had offered to
do so several times but management always refused. Apparently they kept
thinking (hoping?) sales would drop to the point where they could
discontinue the product, so why bother? I think when we retired in 1997
they were still selling it!

Jeremy