[time-nuts] Adjusting nominal frequency of FTS 1200-100 OCXO?

Adrian rfnuts at arcor.de
Mon Sep 19 19:28:37 UTC 2016

Christopher,

my 4060 has been locking exactly 0.5 Hz off of the correct frequency.
The 1000B has had a contact problem on the edge connector.
Over the years, an insulating black layer had built up between the
solder and the gold plating of the contacts.
I had to re-solder each of them carefully twice to get it working reliably.

Regards,
Adrian