[time-nuts] FS: Spectracom 8140 frequency distribution amps

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Wed Sep 21 00:55:09 UTC 2016

More downsizing.

One unit works 100% (I have been using it for years). It includes the
5 MHz option board, which I have disabled, for 10 MHz use. I have also
disabled the DC voltage on the four outputs, as I wasn't using the
external Taps. These functions can be very easily restored if you need
them. The second unit partially works. I haven't taken the time to see
what the problem is.

$150 OBO for both, plus shipping/insurance. Somewhere I have the PDF
manual with schematics.

Joe Gray
W5JG