[time-nuts] Normal operating specs of a Morion MV89?

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Wed Sep 28 17:05:06 UTC 2016

>From my experience, your best  and cheapest approach is to contact the
seller and see if they will just send you a replacement.  If the seller
won't cooperate, and insists that you return the item, just close the issue
and try to repair it, or buy another one.   If you bought the MV89 from an
Ebay seller, Ebay will require that you return the item by a traceable
shipment, which will probably cost you more than the MV89 cost.

Sorry to say that, but that's just the dimmer side of buying unknown items
from across the big pond.

Dave M