[time-nuts] TAPR TICC boxed

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Mon Apr 3 12:13:49 UTC 2017

Copper jacketed low density PTFE insulated coax cables typically exhibit a net phase change of over 1000ppm during the PTFE phase transition. See figure 2 p14 of the Cables and connectors supplement to March 2017 microwave journal. Solid PTFE insulated cables exhibit an even greater (2 -3x) phase change. to achieve a phase shift tempco of 10ppm/C either hermetically selaed silicon dioxide powder insulated coax or "phase tracking" semirigid or better phase tracking flexible coax is required.

Bruce