[time-nuts] HP-59309A Clock counts only seconds, HEF4011

Alex Pummer alex at pcscons.com
Tue Apr 4 02:14:23 UTC 2017

NOt pin-compatible but functional compatible and available is the 74C00
or74 HC00, which has a long life I am using one in my gate alarm
since1989, it is on all the time and the chip is available the HEF4011
is also available -- at Mouser -- it is pin-compatible and function
with CD4011 ad it is made by Philips [NXP]

73

KJ6UHN

Alex