[time-nuts] GPS first LO need to be locked?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 14:25:42 UTC 2017

Perhaps someone could start a new thread with a different title since this
has evolved to something else then my request.
By the way the response to my question was answered by the group and its
true the first LO does not need to be locked for at least code tracking. I
really didn't prove its needed for carrier tracking.
Thanks everyone.
Paul
WB8TSL