[time-nuts] HP-59309A Clock counts only seconds

Jeremy Nichols jn6wfo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 18:52:51 UTC 2017

Thanks, everyone, for your inputs. I've ordered some NOS 4011s (made by
National Semi, mildly ironic since I used to work there) and some
supposedly round pin sockets (the reviews were mixed—some folks got good
stuff, some got junk).

I'll update the thread once I have everything here and installed.

Jeremy

Sent from Gmail Mobile