[time-nuts] The ultraAtomic clock for home

W4wj at aol.com W4wj at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 03:27:31 UTC 2017

I have had a Stauer Titanium Atomic wristwatch for 6 years.

Never had a problem.  Never have had to set it.  Still on
the original battery.  Automatic DST.  Analog dial
for hours and minutes...  digital display for seconds and
month/date.

It is always in step with WWV...  ;-)

73
Don
W4WJ

In a message dated 4/4/2017 9:01:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,