[time-nuts] Spirent STR4500 GPS simulator

Phil Parsons phil at computerhotline.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 10:24:24 UTC 2017

This is my first post after lurking for quite a while reading & trying to get to grips with the technology. I just purchased a Spirent STR4500 GPS simulator  along with a pile of other kit. Unfortunately the CD was missing (no great surprise) & Spirent are not interested in selling me a replacement disk. So, can anyone help me with software for this or should I accept it is  a door stop & get rid? My plan was to use this to get consistent signals to test a few GPSDOs I have acquired. Any advice gratefully received.

Phil