[time-nuts] Cesium oven guts PIX

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 20:20:42 UTC 2017

Corby thank you. Nice high resolution pictures.
Unfortunately it has me scratching my head even further.
I understood the cesium reservoir and how they puncture the disk to release
the cesium.
Below that must be the actual oven reservoir that creates the stream.
Unless the lineups backwards. I would think the little tip object would be
deeper.
I thought the screens held the cesium.
My first time ever seeing this level of detail.
Thanks again
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL