[time-nuts] Fwd: HP5061B High Ion Current/Tubes Out of Cesium

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 21:49:25 UTC 2017

Don't forget Skips great hi-res pixs. Those pictures actually triggered a
complete re-thinking for me about how C tubes actually work. Further
digging and reading that set me straight. I think Poul-Henning helped me
also.
I doubt there are fumes in a 004. But a low flux tube there may be hope.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL