[time-nuts] HP 100D FS [WAS: HP 105D FS]

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Apr 9 20:29:47 UTC 2017

HI

If you take a look at the schematic of the oscillator circuit shown in the HP
Journal article, it is the standard circuit that is used in just about every
microprocessor clock and clock oscillator made (except for the vacuum tube …)
No, it’s not the earliest example, but it is pretty early by my standards ( = it’s older
than I am :)

Bob