[time-nuts] Sinlge ADC multi-band receiver

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Apr 10 17:32:06 UTC 2017

On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 08:08:10 +0100
"David J Taylor" <david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> Thanks for that pointer!  Most interesting.  I wonder whether anyone has an
> updated document detailing the different systems and their current state, as
> that information is approaching 10 years old?

As far as I am aware of, that is the current state.
The GPS/Galileo was signed slightly before that thesis, IIRC.
The L2C and L5C signals are "old-school" LFSR generated PSRN BPSK
signals. The only "special" signals are L1C, E1 OS and E5.

QZSS uses GPS L1 C/A signals, IIRC
Beidu and IRNS I don't know.

If I am not mistaken, navipedia is up to date with everything,
but I have not read everything, nor checked against the standards
what I have read there.

			Attila Kinali

use without that foundation.