[time-nuts] Re. DIY atomic "resonator" 6GHz synthesizer from ADI

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 13:36:48 UTC 2017

But it is as Richard said and after he sent it I remembered reading about
it in the "Quantum beat".
The trick is to get that accurate frequencies sideband to land on the RB or
CS frequency. Just 1 sideband. So using a large step synthesizer and then
another to get the finer detail is a reasonable way to go.
Regards