[time-nuts] Three-cornered hat on timelab?

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Wed Apr 12 17:30:40 UTC 2017

It was mentioned that Timelab can do a three-cornered hat.  I can't find it.  Is this something that can only be done with multiple Timepods connected, or is there an option that I'm missing?  Or is there some other tool that needs to be used?  For the record, I want to create the 3c-hat from data that was run at different times, and I understand (at least somewhat) the shortcomings of doing that.  But, it would be interesting to see what would result.  And, not having three 5370s in good condition, it's the best I can do.