[time-nuts] Re. DIY atomic "resonator"

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Wed Apr 12 22:27:30 UTC 2017

Many decades ago, QST had an article about the
"Monode" RF noise generator.  No it wasn't an
April Fools joke; the Monode is simply a light
bulb.  You can probably download the article
from the arrl.org web site.

HP used to sell a fluorescent tube embedded in
a waveguide as a noise source.

These days, noise comm has a much easier
solution off the shelf.

Rick N6RK