[time-nuts] NTGS50AA No Serial

EB4APL eb4apl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 15:32:48 UTC 2017

I had a stupid problem with mine when doing some tests and I had the
same symptoms and it took me several days of tests to realize the problem.

The original flat cable that goes to the auxiliary board with the panel
lights and the RS-232 connector has the pins reversed so if you connect
the pin one to pin one you still get some LEDs on but no comms. Connect
it as per the attached photo.  If the list deletes the attachments,
please ask me to send it directly.