[time-nuts] HP-59309A Clock counts only seconds

Jeremy Nichols jn6wfo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 03:42:02 UTC 2017

Update: The 4011s arrived in good condition. The sockets arrived today
(I ordered a whole bunch with various numbers of machined pins as Tom
Miller recommended). All the sockets were of the "good" kind except for
the 14-pin sockets, which were the cheap kind in accord with Murphy's
Law. :-(

Pause while I get the right kind of 14-pin socket.

Jeremy