[time-nuts] Three-cornered hat on timelab?

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Thu Apr 27 22:10:26 UTC 2017

Hi Jim,
said:"Ionosphere is one - if you're near a ionosonde you might be able to get a data set to correlate against.  It's not necessarily a "worst at noon, best at midnight" thing - some of the satellites contributing to your fix will be on slant paths, so the solar ionization is not uniform." Are the Ublox timing receivers a lot better at getting rid of ionospheric phase shifts because they can see more sats than the older Motorola receivers?
And as a point of reference, the dataset I linked begins at ~9:21AM CST on 4/22/2017.  I'm in west Houston, TX.

Bob