[time-nuts] TAPR Oncore M12+ kit

Art Sepin art at synergy-gps.com
Fri Apr 28 22:11:16 UTC 2017

There is a brief description of the parts included in the kit here:
http://www.synergy-gps.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=54&Itemid=73
It includes end plate dimensions and hole locations, etc. We have added paragraph 5 to the document as follows. It will be on the web site tomorrow.

Art

5. The original SynPaQ/E motherboards supplied with the Motorola M12+ based TAPR GPS Kit were designed to accept the larger form factor Motorola VP, GT+ and UT+ Oncore Series GPS receivers. The mounting holes for the VP, GT+ and UT+ receivers, and the required 5 VDC supply, are already part of the motherboard. Simply add the larger 10 pin header and supply the slightly longer 440 x 0.250 receiver mounting standoffs. According to Motorola GT+\UT+ TRM0003 User’s Guide, the mating Power/Data Connector is a 10 pin (2x5) on 2.54 Centers - AMP #104326-06 (Samtec has equivalent).