[time-nuts] TAPR Oncore M12+ kit

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 16:10:39 UTC 2017

On this product people are going to want holes drilled and I think a "D"
shape hole for the DB type connector.   The holes would allow easy clamping
but in a two step operation.    If I were making these I'd first clamp the
stock over a pair of 123 blocks, mill the holes, then after I hade a batch
of these made,  hole the holes to hold the part a fixture and then mill the
edges.

But that said, I could make a pair of these by hand with hack saw, file and
drill press in about 15 minutes.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California