[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt no longer determines the correct date

Ralph Smith ralph at ralphsmith.org
Tue Aug 1 16:37:31 UTC 2017

Thanks for doing this, I was just about to dive into this. I've been neck deep in some other things recently and just became aware of this issue.

Could you check the source tarball? I just downloaded it and it appears to be the unmodified version of my code from 2010.

Ralph
AB4RS

Sent from my iPhone