[time-nuts] Thunderbolt question

Chris Waldrup kd4pbj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 02:22:16 UTC 2017

Hi,

I just noticed the laptop that is always connected to my Thunderbolt had a yellow block under COM1 on the Tboltmon program where it normally is green. Also the date up on the screen was in early July. Satellites were still shown.
The counter I leave connected still shows a 10 Mhz output.
I reset the program and this time all fields are ??? and com not detected.
I had thought maybe the laptop hung up.
I'll look at my system tomorrow. I'm trying to do a divide and conquer. If the Thunderbolt loses satellites, does it still put out a 10 Mhz signal?

Thank you.

Chris
KD4PBJ