[time-nuts] Can Lady Heather set PC time directly from a TrimbleThunderbolt?

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 19:44:48 UTC 2017

I'm all for building NTPD from source (as a former refclock developer).

But for those not building from source and wanting to install on Windows,
Meinberg NTPD's self-installing package is very easy and does everything
right.

They distribute this for free. I think they've done a great service. And
having real NTPD is so much superior to the many poor quality commercial
programs out there that a newbie might otherwise install.

Tim N3QE